From:
Pat Shaskin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 19:13:00 -0400
Hi FML friends-

I jumped in on this topic from Debbie :-).

Our first ferret was Nora. One day in the summer of 1997 our son Dan
came home from a friend's house with a cage and a female ferret. Now
we had seen "Beastmaster" and loved the ferrets in the movie. We had
always wanted one. Thanks to the Ferret Association of Connecticut, we
were instructed on how to care for our little friend. We named her Nora
and were told that she was about 2 years old. The first time she did
the war dance I freaked out. I thought she was having a seizure LOL.
She was just having fun! We had 5 wonderful years with our beloved
little friend.

Pat and Gary Shaskin
Walk with The King and be a blessing