Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:21:07 -0800
>From: Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
 >Ah, well, I AM a blonde....The "blondes as stupid" thing began with
 >bigotry against Scandinavians

Jeeze Sukie....lighten up!  (like maybe a different shade of blond might
help;-)  People make themselves into victims over such stupid stuff!

I've had two ferrets and one guinea pig die this week and my personal
rabbit was just diagnosed with mammary cancer.  "blonds are stupid", "men
with big feet have other big"...appendages, "ministers kids are hell
raisers".  Please put things into perspective, if you're really insulted
by an innocent comment, communicate directly to the poster.

Here in the Seattle area, the shelters are being inundated with
surrenders.  It started the beginning of September and it is still
continuing.  Young ferrets, old ferrets, healthy ferrets, sick ferrets.
We are overflowing, and on Friday night we took 5 ferrets to the
Washington Ferret Rescue (because they had an empty cage.)  Then today we
had 4 more ferrets surrendered to us.

Could we stick to ferret stuff?  I'm sure there's a victims list out
there if anyone really needs it.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org