From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:11:15 -0400
Clear DayHey All,

Just a short note to let you all know that my Bakery Belly Boy, BigFun
left me this morning at around 9:45.  I had a much shorter time left with
him than I ever imagined.

Sandee, please see that BigFun finds Frolic.  Frolic was his cagemate
that had to leave much sooner than he did.  She was a small sable mitt
who sounded like a perculator.

I will always remember my HubbaBubba playing tag with me, chasing me in
circles till he had to flat ferret.  He also loved to back up with his
mouth open going hehehehehe, inticing me into that beloved game of tag.

BigFun was a rescue who I had the pleasure of caring for the last 3
years.  He was estimated to be 4 years old.  He was beauty with a lush
sable coat and a proud manly macho "tude".  He was large and rotund and
went boomboomboomboom when he walked.  When he ran, the thunder rolled.

He was taken from me by cancer.  BigFun was always so robust and healthy
I never thought he would be leaving so young.  He will be joining his
cagemate Frolic (she died 3 weeks after their rescue during adrenal
surgery) and his friends, Sterling, Pepsi and Noble.

Queitly Mourning,
Karen, Jubilee, RinkyDink, Sassafrass, LunaMoon, Blaze, Navidad and
Bonkers