From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:54:29 -0000
Does anyone else have a ferret that knows how to get out of
Midwest/Marshall playpens ( <http://www.ferretstore.com/playconun.html> )?

We have been having trouble with our medium sized male (2.5 lb), Rascal,
escaping from the play pen.  He wouldn't let us catch him doing it, so we
thought he was jumping on something and then jumping over the top.  Nope!

He finally let us see him do it.  We had a visiting girl ferret (Raskie)
and I think he was showing off.

He is hanging on to the middle bar with his hands and his feet are on the
lower bar... and then he lunges at the top bar and catches it and pulls
himself up and over.  He has gotten where he can do this 3 out of 4
times.

This thing (and the extra panels) was kind of on the expensive side for
it to be useless.  Well, Rascal says that its not useless Dad, it's a
great toy!

Grrrr,
Grandpaferret (al)