From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:04:49 -0500
Ela,
Thank you for that very informative post on the actions of colloidal
silver.  I had never heard of it, before this list.  This sounds like a
pretty useful stuff, in alot of applications.  I just have one question.
What keeps the silver from oxidizing, and binding with cell membranes and
DNA of the patient's own cells, while doing so in the invasive cells?  Or
is the metallothione transport enough to cover the higher than trace
concentration of silver completely?

Thanks
Sherry

--