From:
"Jessica, Justine and Hal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 23:47:48 -0400
The Greater chicago Ferret Association is a non profit humane ferret shelter
whose new location in Lyons, a western suburbs of Chicago, made travel
difficult for a couple of our volunteers.  Everyone in our shelter, including
our director, is a volunteer.

If you know of anyone in our area who loves ferrets and has a few hours a
week they would like to spend working and playing with a lot of wonderful
ferrets please contact Norm Stilson the shelter director at;

708-964-GCFA

Thank You

Tell him you read the message on the net!!!

See you at the shelter
Jessica, Justine, and their Dad, Hal