From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 15:39:42 -0500
so I have this friend who has four ferrets.  he doesn't spend as much time
with them as I think he should.  he takes a job knowing that he may get sent
away to branches around Michigan (he lives just north and I live just west
of Detroit) on the weekends.  He has a girlfriend who lives 2.5 hours away.
Because of various "emergencies" over the past six months, he has called me
on four different occasions and expected that I go over to his house that
day to take care of his ferrets (he lives 45 minutes from my house).  I have
every time until now.  Today, he just called from battle creek, can't drive
home, and I need to go over there.  I don't know about you folks, but I'm
sick of it.  I'll do it today, but I'm looking for a nice solution - is
there anyone out there in SE Michigan who ferret sits, or at least checks up
on them on a day's notice - for pay, of course, which is more than I'm
getting?  I don't want the money that he could be paying me - I have my own
life and six ferrets to deal with!  Please mail me and I can give him a list
for the next time this happens.

thanks

beckers
(trying to ring in the new year with conflict resolution)

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch