From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:17:48 -0500
A good chunk of yesterday was spent in e-mailing (when available) and
phoning some of the states for which we have no replies, or for which there
is still a long process in the works, or an important question unanswered
(Thank goodness for our 10 cents anytime-anyday rate!).  EXCELLENT
information on successfully getting legislation is available from AFA
(1-888-FERRET1) and from Dick Bosssart ( [log in to unmask] ), and there are
probably more packets from others (Ronnie, Troy Lynn, Pam?).  When the
organized effort is underway let folks here know and keep me informed, okay?
Got this by e-mail today from Dr. Mira Leslie, Arizona Public Health
Veterinarian, Arizona Department of Health Services, 3815 N.  Black Canyon
Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85015, 602-230-5917; excerpt: