From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:59:44 -0600
>Dear Nan: Thank you for your email but I will assure you that we had our
>best year ever in sales and product acceptance ...
>DR Tom Willard, President, Performance Foods Inc.

Thank you for the good news!  Our Ferrets would be very upset without
their Totally Ferret.  While they will eat other foods and a few treats -
Totally Ferret is by far their food of choice.  It is also ours - coats
are great - thick and soft.  Our Veterinarian is always amazed when he
sees them - says they are the best looking ferrets and was amazed at
their lack of odor.  He now recommends this to all his ferret owners.  We
are very glad to hear that it will continue to be available!

Linda
and my son, Norman, & the 8 furry heart stealers:
Frisky, Sassy, May, Rascal, Bandit, Saint Patrick, Mittens, and Curious
George

from Lawrence, KS
with Baby and Handsome watching from the Rainbow Bridge