From:
"Jessica L. Manson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 05:08:52 -0800
Hi all,

I was watching Discovery Health Channel late last night (yeah, I should
have been out doing something exciting, but we are having a snowy, icy
monstrosity of a nor'easter here in New England), and there was a show on
about "humanimals", or people who tattoo, pierce & otherwise alter their
bodies to look like animals.

When they were profiling "Lizard Man" (a guy tattooed from head to toe
with lizard scales, and eyebrow implants to look like a lizard's brow
ridges), they were talking about how he lives with his girlfriend and
their ferrets!  No sooner did the voice-over make mention of the ferrets
did the camera pan over to Lizard Man's ferret cage, which had a handsome
sable blaze fellow peering out.  Then the camera panned down to the
floor, and there was a cute black sable weasel running back & forth
across the camera lens & in front of a bureau.  I was further excited
when I saw that the bottom drawer of Lizard Man's bureau was duct-taped
shut; when my sister & I saw that, we both yelled out, "FERRET
PROOOOOFIIIIIINNNGGG!!!".

It's too bad there wasn't a "Ferret Man"; a person with a bandit mask &
pink nose would be much cuter than the rather scary "Lizard Man", "Cat
Man", or "Enigma" profiled on the show.  Hee hee hee...

Jessica

Jessica L. Manson
Whimsy Creative Photography!
28 Stafford St.