From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 08:40:32 -0400
I live in Iowa and have been following Kodo's plight since day one.  My
heart and prayers go out to him and his family.  I also matched Bob's
donation of $20.  My 16 fuzzies send their thoughts to Kodo everyday.  Yes,
I sat down with them and told them what was happening.  My heart aches for
everything that has happened to Kodo.  I thank God he is still with us.

I too would love to get a Kodo T-shirt.

I firmly feel that the longer Kodo is alive the better the chances he will
remain so.  I pray that this is the case.

One thing I have discovered is that the ferret lovers community is a very
strong one.  People who can love a small animal so much give me hope for the
human race as a whole.  It is more important for us to keep pur heads and
not do or say anything rash that could possibly hurt the ferret cause than
anything else.  Ferret folks are good people who wear their hearts on their
shirt sleeves.

Keep a stiff uper lip Kodo, tons of people are fighting and praying for you.

Terry and the Sweet 16