From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:32:33 -0400
We are now proudly owned by 18 little fuzzbutts.  The new kids are Romeo and
Juliet.  My husband got hit with ferret math this time :-) Romeo is 2 yrs
and Juliet is 1 year.  They are still adjusting to a rather full household
yet.

I have 2 cages with 7 ferrets each.  DJ and Slinky are cagemates in one and
Sam in is the other with his pals.  All ferrets in both cages are allowed to
play together.  But Sam and DJ have a tendency to clash once in a while.

Well, the other night while the kids were playing one of those clashes
occured.  I thought I'd die laughing when from out of nowhere Slinky comes
running.  He dashes right up to Sam grabs him by the scruff, pulls him away
fron DJ, gives him a little shake and looks at him as if to say "You don't
beat up on the girls.  Especialy not my girl!" Sam just looked at him for a
bit, turned an walked away.  It was just so funny.  Slinky is a whippet that
a good breeze could blow over and he is such a little lover.  He likes to
play but none of the rough stuff for him.  I was so surprised.

Hot Shot and Max are my computer ferts.  I have a habit of leaving the
computer on when I know I'm going to be using it a lot.  Twice now I have
gone to the computer to find the AOL screen up and my husbands name on the
screen.  First time Hot shot was on the keyboard and the second time it was
Max.  I just know they must be trying to sign up for the FLO.  The only
thing they are lacking is our passwords.  However if they set up their own
acct. we are in deep trouble ;-) Maybe I'd better do some checking just to
be sure.  Who knows what transmissions they may have already sent.

Found a new toy for the kids that they have gones nuts over.  It is a hard
plastic ball with lambs wool on the outside and a stretchy cord on it.  The
best part is it has someting inside that rattles.  I have it hooked to our
coffee table and they all went crazy when they heard it rattle.  Teddy Bear
grabbed it a ran, til he reached the end of the cord.  When he let go it
shot right past Sassy Frass and Boo.  Teddy right behind and going crazy.
The only thing I worry about is if one of them gets bopped on the noggin
with it.  I think I may have to tie it so it hangs instead of having it just
tied to the leg.  It can really fly.  Even my Simon who's back legs are very
weak will go crazy with it.  It is the most exercise he gets.  And he loves
it.  Enough for now.  With 18 kids life is anything but dull around here.

Give all of your kids hugs and a kisses.

Terry and the Extraordinary 18