From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:35:57 -0700
As SaraFerret's earth mommy I wish to apologize for all the lost emails
which I have sent to the FML.  Over the past weeks I have sent at least
6 messages from this address to the FML.  Something has happened as
they never return here nor do they appear in the FML.  Needless to say,
SaraFerret is quite upset with me and keeps threatening to send an
alterego here to earth to take care of me (I think she already has in
the
guise of my newest ferret (Mickey Mouth) who puts SaraFerret to shame in
the biting dept.  I hope this note reaches the fml; if it doesnt I will
be forced to change addresses.  I have really sent all these and now am
wondering where in the virtual world they have gone to.

SaraFerret's mommy

[Moderator's note: Please send them directly to me at the same time
(with
a note, if possible) so I can watch if they ever get to the server.
BIG]