From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:58:59 -0400
Robert's email to shelter MOm Alicia 7-28-05 :

I think its awesome that so many people would care to write us letters or
send care packages.  I can't even express in words how much that means.
I would really like to thank everyone involved, Well WE would like to
thank everyone involved and hope they would never give up the support
that they are giving us.  It hits home that there is a lot of support
for our troops even though not everyone agrees with what our government
is doing.  I am proud to serve our country, people, and our way of life.
Thank You Very Much from the men of the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, and I
of course wish to Thank You all very much.

SPC Robert E. Lynch, HHC 1/172 Armor Bn 2 BCT 28th ID, APO AE 09362-9997.

Thank you all for caring & helping out.

Items that Robert has requested for himself & his comrades in Iraq
include: mentioned baby wipes, snacks like slim jims or beef jerky,
powdered gatorade, maple jerky too if possible, also things like soap,
shampoo, toothpaste, etc.,etc.

If you cannot send items please do drop him a card or a note!

I will be sending him Ferrets Magazine!

Alicia, shelter MOm  www.ferretwise.org