From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:12:44 -0400
Hi all!

Just a reminder that the September raffle and SIlent Auction for a Kat
Parsons "original" crocheted ferret afghan is currently going on.
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97/sh-FerretWise-Raffle.html

Amidst the tragedies we are all dealing with -- the ferrets & folks at
Ferret Wise greatly need a washer to keep shelter rugs, bedding &
blankets clean.  It becomes essential with elderly ferrets!

We know that there are other tragedies needing attention - and shelter
MoO packed up a big box of brandy new clean bedding, blankies & sacks adn
sent them to Judy Cooke for disperal where ever it is needed..  Meanwhile
please take a look and see if there is something worth your while-- while
helping us to earn our washy machine.

Among the great items offered for raffle are:
A handcrafted ceramic ferret by artist Robert Desbiens...
A set of 4 pottery mugs by artisan Danee DeVore
a set of reproduction art-  by shelter Mom Alicia

and a set of collectible embroidered patches & a matted print (limited
edition) from the St Louis Symposium

Many one of a kind prizes for everyone!
Drawing held at 12 noon September 30th....

Please check it out at :
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97/sh-FerretWise-Raffle.html

Thansk to the shelter friends who took their time to contribute to this
fund raiser.

And a big thanks to the bidders adn ticket buyers too!

Alicia for the kids at www.ferretwise.org