From:
NANCY STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:18:05 -0500
We have 2-3 wonderful ladies who are devoting their time to sew ferret sacks
to raise some money for Jean's ferrets.  We desperately need some people to
donate a little bit of space on their tables in any upcoming ferret events
to sell the sacks.

If you are going to have a table in any upcoming ferret event, please let us
know if you would be willing to sell our "Cozy Ferret Sacks".  They are a
simple pouch which can be slipped on your belt or worn with a strap, like a
purse, to take your ferret with you, or it makes a great sleeping bag, too!
They have printed fabric on the outside and fuzzy fabric on the inside.

They look something like this, with the "(" and ")" lines being open (where
the belt/strap goes through/ferrets enter):
        ___
       )     (
     )         (
   )            (
 |                |
 |                |
 |                |
 |                |
 -----------------

We are sending Jean as many as she can use, but I'm sure there will be some
left over to sell.  And it's up to our wonderful volunteers if they wish to
make more than I already had fabric for.

Just let us know how many you think you'll be able to sell, and we'll do our
best to get them to you in time for your event.

- Nancy

-----
Nancy L. Stephens

Senior Systems Analyst