Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:40:18 -0600
Hi everyone,

I recently took in another ferret (this makes 4) from a woman who did
not want him anymore. He was covered in fleas and was being fed Family
Dollar brand cat food. After getting rid of the fleas and once he was
acclimated to Marshall food he has gone from 1 lb. 6 oz. to 2 lb. 4 oz.
in one month. Is there any health risks associated with gaining so much
weight so quickly? His belly skin is stretched but other than that he
is very happy (we named him Happy) and a total spaz. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
Pam and the fantastic four furballs!