From:
Mike Share <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:40:49 -0400
empathize with Tim, I do not agree with him.  This mailing list is about
more than just seeking advice.  It is about sharing, sharing stories and
problems and funny little anecdotes about our babies-and sometimes it is
about sharing the pain we feel when we lose one of them.  When I read one of
those tear jerkers about fuzzies that have passed over the rainbow bridge I
cry too-like a baby sometimes, but then I look over at my babies and I feel
so lucky for the time that I get to spend with them, because I know that
someday I will be in the same boat that many of the people on this list
are-and I know that when that time does come all the people who have
expressed their love and compassion for their ailing fuzzies-will be there
for me too.

Not all of us have aol.

sincerely,

Mike Share