Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:55:58 -0700
Hi All,
I'm getting ready to wrap up the raffle and do the drawing.  If you have
paid for raffle tickets and not received an email from me, please send me
an email asap.  I need David Smith to email me too because I don't have
his email addy.  Everyone else should have recieved an email with their
raffle numbers.

LOLA!!!  LO LO LO LA LOLA came through her surgery with flying colors.
Dr. says she had a huge left adrenal tumor removed and was sent for a
biopsy.  Again, this would not have been possible without the help of the
raffle and especially S.O.S., one of the best groups of ferret people
there is.  I get to pick her up at 5 today and I have her little private
get well suite waiting for her to come home.  I also want to say something
about the people that surrendered these ferrets to me.  Scott Wolpert was
faced with a tough decision to give up his fuzzys.  He did so because the
demands on his time did not leave him the time with the fuzzys that they
so deserved.  He gave them up to do the right thing by them and that was
the responsible thing to do.  Additionally, he took them all in for a vet
check and vaccinations before bringing them to me.  THEN, when he found
out Lola needed surgery, he even made a donation to help out with that.
If all people could be like Scott, rescue would be an easier place to be,
that's for sure.  Thank you Scott.  You are one in a million.

Kim Fox
S.U.M.S. Rescue