From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:39:48 -0700
>For one we won't or don't like eating Ferretone, Ferretvite, or Benadryl
>(he's been sneezing a bit) so does anyone know how I can get him to take
>some atleast once a week?

Um, I may be ignorant here, so excuse me if I am, but why on earth would
you give a ferret Benedryl??  I have known of a friend's dog who had some
skin allergies, and our ferrets have little sneezing fits every once in
awhile (I don't think they're allergies), but it just doesn't sound healthy
to give them a human allergy medication.  Did someone recommend this to
you?  Anyone who knows anything about this, please clue me in.  This kind
of worries me...

thanks,

Jaime

=====