Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:18:25 -0800
Char with Northern Nevada Ferret Network received an email ( see below)
today-- please ask around-- especially, if you have any Cal. contacts.
you can email me and I'll forward any info you have to her ( obviuosly,
he's concerned about posting his name.. etc being from California)

Sadly, my instinct says it was a dumping.. but, hopefully I am wrong
and a family can be reunited.