From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:17:40 EDT
click, click, click, ::::::ferret toenails on the hardwood floors:::::
climbing up on the chair and typing.

Hi everyone, tis I, Petey TPO.  I know I haven't been around much this
summer, but heck.  It's summer.  I have been laying around in my hammock
watching Tonks be a idiot, um I mean a Super Hero.  But there is new fun
to be had.

I have a friend, and she wants to be queen of the women's roller derby.
She has been trying out, but won't know for sure until around September
23 weather she will make it or not.  Here's the deal.  Roller derby
chicks have these really cool names like; Polly wanna smack her, Winonna
Fighter, Veronika Venom, and Tiki Torture.  Cool huh?

Well My friend is part of the ferret community, He he, your all going
nuts wondering who it is aren't ya?  No, it's not Wolfy or Sukie,
sheeeesh.  I am not gonna tell ya who.  But she wants the word ferret
in her name.  Or something that is ferret related.  For example, I like
Weaselwardancer.  Yeah I know, ferret isn't in the name.  but it's sure
a ferret thing.  Like this ::: hop, hop, roll, hop.::: See what I mean?
Get off me Tonks, your getting spit all over my neck!  Super Hero my eye!
Anyway, back to my story.  We are gonna make a contest out of this.  The
person who comes up with the winning name is going to win a fabulous gift
basket that my friend is donating estimated at 75.00.  Now how cool is
that.

There will be more to this story as time goes along, IF she makes the
team.  No let me change that to WHEN she makes the team So send all your
cool name ideas to [log in to unmask]

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the  President, I'm a member  too!
http://www.skweezeme.com/PeteyTPO.html