From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:09:02 EDT
Well Tonks, I can see why you couldn't get any altitude.  How many
cookies did your Aunty Julie give you?  :::poke, poke::: Your getting to
be a regular bucket butt.

Mommy!  Dat's not nice, and that's kinda da pot calling da....

That's enough Tonks, I get your point.  Let's get busy.  we need to get
the Weasel Wagon loaded if we are gonna make it to Toronto on time.  The
ELF Quilt has to be there when Ferret Aid 2006 starts.

I tink I gots eberyting Mommy.

Okay, lets see.  Beans, water, map to Miss Randy's house, cell phone,
litter box, treats for Mommy, treats for Tonks, blankets, water, and DVD
player.  Yup, I think we have everything.

Um Mommy?  I think you forgot sumpin.

What my sweet?

Da ELF Quilt!

::::gasp::: Oh Tonks how can we forget that?  That's are only reason for
being here.  Okay ELF Quilt safely stored.  Are we ready?

Ready, Toronto Here we come!!!!   Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't forget, you don't have to be in Toronto to get a ticket for
the raffle of the beautiful ELF Quilt.  To see a picture and get
more information go to: _http://www.ferretcongress.org_
(http://www.ferretcongress.org) and click on the Emergency Love Fund
link on the left side of the page.  Good Luck, See you in Toronto.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html