From:
Jacci Denney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:45:54 EST
My 1 1/2 year old male, Mouse, has had smelly green poop, and I noticed
today that he seems a little dehydrated.  I pulled up the skin on his
scruff, and it took it a while to go back into place.  He also seems
thinner.  I noticed that several days ago, but I thought maybe I was just
seeing things.  We have a new hob that is huge, 4 lbs, and I thought
maybe he just looked smaller because Kotter is so big.  Hoping it isn't
ECE, I've called the vet and I'll be taking him in this afternoon, but
I'm worried about him.  Jinx looks thinner too, and her coat seems a
little more coarse than it normally is.  I thought I was imaging things
on her, too.  Since our new female is so soft.  Anybody with info....
please send it!  I want them to get better, and I want the others to
keep from getting it.  Whatever "it" is.

Jacci &
Jinx & Mouse & Lilo & Nani & Sosha & Kozmo & Kotter & Sarah & Hannah
Ferret math is a beautiful thing!