Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:10:38 -0500
HI,

I am sorry, but I had to give my furries away.  Tucky and Tony are happy
together so I gave them away to someone I met locally who used to have
ferrets.  They seem very happy and I am glad I found them a nice home.
My business has caused me to not be able to take care of my beloved pets.
I will miss them, but I know GOD and their new owner will see them thru:
Thank you all of all your help along the 3 years that I was a ferret
owner.  Thank you all.  I don't remember each of you, but I've seen many
of you over and over again at the frolics and I Hope their new owner will
also take them there again.

May GOD Bless you all for all your help during Tucky's eating habits, and
Tonys hairless tail.  Both problems were fixed thru many emails with all
of you.

So long and maybe I'll be back.

Doug Macduff
Ex owner of Tucky and Tony.