Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:28:51 -0500
Hello, I would just like to thank everyone who has replied to me about
Juvenile Lymphoma.  I have gotten much more information now.  And have
found a few people who have went through this and are still going through
it.  As I write this my little Pepper is doing a little bit better and does
not seem to be in any pain, we are doing all that we can.

Thankyou again to everyone who has been so caring and kind.
Trina Bowlsby