Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:31:38 -0500
At alittle after 1:00 A.M.  last night my sweet Pepper passed over to the
Rainbow Bridge.  I do not think he felt any pain as he went quietly in his
sleep.  Although he had only been with us for a short 2 1/2 months we loved
him greatly.

But now he is at Rainbow Bridge dooking and war dancing with all of the
other fuzzies who have went before him.  If there was anything we could of
done to prevent him from getting so sick we would have.

We will miss him so much and always keep him in our hearts and thoughts.

I would like to thank everyone who gave us help and advice and who kept
Pepper in their thoughts.  It makes a big difference to know someone cared .

Thankyou,
Trina Bowlsby
Pepper- May 2,1997 - March 24,1998