From:
Fran Schreiber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 20:54:39 -0400
I am very aware of WarmFuzzy Harnesses.  I examined at our "Ferret Frenzy"
here in June and I was EXTREMELY impressed.  Shirley does a great job.  She's
got it down and knows what people and fuzzy like.  She also makes these great
bags (that hold one to four or five ferrets) and with her handy-dandy sewing
machine Personallizes them for you.

Shirley's good people.

Just thought I'd correct that mistake while I was reading my list.

Fran Schreiber
Secretary
LOS- NJ Division