From:
Fran Schreiber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 1995 14:33:06 -0400
In connection with our friends pushing the litter box around.  I, too, also
bolted in our litter boxes with those brass or whatever they are made of
cheap metal shower curtain holders.  Just unclip them and whammo, cleaning is
made easy!  Suggested it to quite a few friends and they also love the idea.

CHACHEE IS GOING TO BE A MOMMY ( I think, unless Chip isn't quite ready yet
and took her out and she is falsing on me.)  I'll let you know around August
23rd!

Lastly, we had our very first "Ferret Frenzy" here in New Jersey on June
24th.  Chip placed 3rd in adult class in one ring and 10th in another adult
ring (that's because being secretary of LOS NJ Division, I gave up my ribbon
to someone else.  We had a ball, had three times more people come than
expected and can't wait for the next one.

If you are interested, leave me your name and address to Flu in NJ (on mail
in AOL) and I'll add you to the list.

Lots of fuzzy kisses and raisins to all of you.

Fran Schreiber
Secretary
LOS-NJ Division