From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:24:04 -0800
We sent Trish's post to Sally Heber of the AFA.  We've included below some
of her message back to us.  This isn't really a response.  The AFA and Sally
Heber don't engage in tit for tat exchanges.  We've decided to write a more
formal response since it was us and our friends that were insulted.  What we
write is not an official AFA response, it is our personal opinions.  We've
just been very busy this week.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/