Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:31:24 -0500
My ferts Jake and Roxanne (dark sable 3yo altered male and chocolate siamese
3yo MF altered female) were out all day dooking and dancing.  When they went
to hide and go to sleep I collected them and put them in their cage as
usual.  Suddenly I heard this noise come from the cage.  It sounded it like
a human who breathed in helium chuckling!

I have never heard this noise come from them before.  Iv'e heard hisses and
that soft barking noise they make.  I don't know who made this "chuckle"
noise my back was turned and when I turned around to cute masked faces
looked up as to say "what ma?  we didn't do nothing!".

Was that noise they made normal?

Maggie "Ok guys if you start talking nest I'll flip out"
Roxanne "ok Jake when her back is turn you make that noise ok?"
Jake "uh ok and when ma turns back again you'll make the noise"