From:
Laura Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 20:54:57 -0400
I'm thinking of using brewer's yeast on my ferrets and have a few questions.
First, tablets or powder, which is easiest.  Second, dosage amounts for
average sized ferrets.  Third, how to administer.  Some people say to add it
to food but does this work with dry food?  Please email me with any info,
and anyone else who wants to know, I can pass it on to them.  Also, any tips
on keeping an albino's coat white would be appreciated.  Thanks--

Laura, Nigel, Wayne the Devious, Cosmo, and Xenia