From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:08:50 -0700
Geeze...i'm just sick with the news that Kouri has ADV...just goes to
show you never know..my Deepest Sympathies to all involved....;(  You
are in my Prayers.

As far as Vets capable of GREAT Vena ligation..i want to add DR Darrell
Kraft in Woodinville,Washington.He uses cryo VERY effectively.Solita had
both adrenals cryod a year ago,April & was wanting to play the minute the
pain meds wore off.She is 7 and STILL going strong... She never even
bruised..  Although Bruiser could not be saved (nerve sheath tumor in the
head;( he also performed wonderful cryo surgery (per DR Williams) on the
last removal of that HORRIBLE tumor..Please remember him!

Last call on the Jen Morrison trial tapes...i have sent most of them out..
but ran into a rather silly problem with duplicate mailings so those of
you waiting..they will be there the first of the week,i promise!  Money
($18.00) is still "trickling in" but these women involved NEED this money
as soon as possible...I have collected about $340.00 so far but would
sure like to see some more!!!;)  Also...you who DO have it.."What did you
think?"  Personally?  I found it a "joke"..Lisette found it "compelling"
We would LOVE to hear your findings!  As far as we know,she is still
operating.She has 2 ferrets listed on her site..UGH...makes me ill....;(
I do forward EVERYTHING to Kris Neal,the prosecutor..ANY info PLease mail
me??  I'm also in contact with a Sue,who is an animal cruelty officer in
Layton... We also possibly have another collector in Magna Utah..things
are slow but the authorities are aware...may be connected to Jen...not
sure;(

Thank you EVERYONE who has participated..At least i am getting her "face"
out there...the odds she will stop are remote..please help me with this???
Also remember...ALL proceeds will go this week to Troy Lynn,Jackie Hawley
& Linda Soule...three of the Utah Angels still incurring HUGE bills on
these kids....

Love & Health!
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

"Old age isn't for sissies".....Helen Hayes