Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:45:33 -0400
I found a raisin neatly tucked inside a paperback book I've been carrying
around in my purse this week- I thought it was an accident.  Then the next
day I found another raisin in the side pouch of the pocketbook- I didn't
think the ferrets would willingly leave a raisin ANYWHERE BY ITSELF!!!
They usually polish them off quickly- But last night when Thor climbed into
my lap to mooch a piece of raisin I was incredulous when she took the tiny
piece of wrinkled gold and slid down the couch headfirst into my big, old,
smelly purse, where she carefully placed the raisin in my check book.  I
could swear she winked at me when she saw me staring open-mouthed!!!

I haven't had such a nice present since I believed in Santa Claus!  Dooks
and raisin-kisses to all!!!

Marlene B.
Bee-Bee: Quit looking at my tail! It does too have hair!!!
Tilly: I need a pepsi fix soooo bad!!!!
Megan: Where are those soft rubber toys???
Thor: Mom, I told you I loved you!!!
Rascal: Where's my raisin?
Wild Thing: I'm not a baboon-butt anymore!!! I've got hair!!!