From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:12:49 -0500
Well, reading the Sunday paper here in Dallas, Texas, going through and
clipping coupons, and what do I see in all these ads?  a check writing
company offering ferret printed checks, designs from right out of the
calendars we so love.

Now, the prices were the same as what we could get them through our own
ferret sources which helps benefit the ferret causes, but how very nice to
see a set available out there to the "normal" Sunday reader along with the
other little cutesy designs of kittens and puppies and pigs!

Who knows what we will see in a couple of years.  Maybe dishtowels with
ferret pictures, ferret bumper stickers, ferret shaped telephones......

Millie and her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Cut out the "poor Ammonia" stuff Easy Off, I'm okay, I'm okay,
just a few little kinks to work out, that's all.
Cascade:  Here let me fluff up the fleece in your hammock, Handsome
 .....................opps excuse me a moment...Exit, stage riiiiiiight.
Ajax:  Hey crew    See these paws,  they're made for WALKIN!!!
Dizzy:  Now my good man, we have to go easy with these little ladies
Joy:  Yah, handsome, howja like it lined with ferret fur - STAGE:  right