From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:27:35 -0700
Hi Folks:

I was looking at the information on the new TF page
http://performancefoodsinc.net/zencart/
for Vivify and I noticed it says the Emu oil has anti-inflammatory,
anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. I would love to hear from
folks who are using this on their ferrets and what specifically you
have observed in health benefits from giving this supplement. I have
heard it can help the "elder" ferrets. I would suspect it would help
kids with IBD or any other inflammatory issue. Comments??? Thanks in
advance.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp