From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:16:33 -0700
I have had several people comment lately on the animal rescue site
Click to Give that I have placed on my e-mails. I wanted to share the
care2 site as well. Each morning - or whenever I chance to start
computer time each day I click to give to the animal rescue site and
then I go to this site to help other animals and people. All it is, is
a click to be counted and then varying organizations make donations
based on the number of clicks. Doesn't cost you and I anything but our
time and patience. Try it. You'll feel good about what you have done.
http://www.care2.com/click-to-donate/

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3