From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 15:15:54 -0400
Hi all, I hope every ferret gets a hug and a kiss in honor of Kodo tomorrow.
My prayers are with you, Kitty and Bob.  Margie are you still there helping
out?  If you are did you see the Caryl and Marilyn Show today?  It was about
animals again.  I've E-Mailed the show before about CacaLand ferts.Never got
a response back.  But today they had wild and domestic animals on the show.
The one thing that stood out was a little girl who spends all her savings
towards animals.  I thought since you are there with Bob and Kitty, you
could go thru the E-Mails and put together a port-folio of info, send it to
them and maybe get some national attention.  This is how I get thru to them
<www.candmshow.com>.  It will take you to E-Mail and fax #'s.  Just a
thought but it may be the chance to put Michigan on the spot if they contact
the governor and say we are interested in doing a show on Kodo and how your
state covered up for in competent public officials or how you saw justice
done in favor of a pet owner.  What do you think ?  If EVERYONE will put in
an E-Mail request to them as soon as you read this, this may have a down
hill effect and gain some press nationally for KODO.  I pray Kodo is not
killed, but whatever the out come- like Bob says - it does not stop here!  I
am behind that 100%.

Dooks and dances from Thieffie, Miji, Diamond, Mocoa, Cola, Thumper, Star,
Shelby, Shasta, Ceazar, Sa'ce, Zazu, and baby Meltdown.  Our thoughts and
prayers are with you.  [DS]

PS.  How about letting the Judge see all the E-Mails from all over the
world.  Let him know he is known world wide.  His decision will not go
unnoticed, good or bad.