From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:45:40 -0800
It is a wonderful article and I hope all will read it when your magazines
come in.  I don't know about anybody else but $25 a year for the next
four is cheap and as Alicia pointed out, it is reachable.  That's just
2-3 dollars a month to help with research.  A small price to pay
considering the cost of vet care for an ADV ferret which can run into
the thousands in one year and cheaper than even one trip to the vets.
Lets all pull together and support this research.

Below are the links from the article for those of you who might not get
the magazine.
<http://www.ferretadv.com/>
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ferreter/aleutian01.htm>
<www.mdferretpaws.org/brochures/adv_brochure.pdf>
<http://www.avecon.com/advabelisa.html>
<http://www.ferret.org/read/aleutian.htm>
<http://help4adv.terrabox.com/>

To donate contact:

Kate Pennick, Research Tech lll
Dept. of Pathology-Room 148
UGA college of Vet Med
Athens, GA 30602-7388

You can visit them online at
<http://www.uga.edu/archfoundation/faqhtml>

Dogs and cats have their vaccine and it's time our fuzzies did too!!

Hugs and Dooks,
Cindy Michou and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets