From:
Lori-Ann Rispoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 12:20:43 EDT
well we have four ferrets .  when i first meet my husband he didnt know
what a ferret was until my little girl cheena came from in between the
couch cushions and bit him in the butt. lol

as for what we call them my first is cheena aka chennie wennie , quarter
pound of trouble, second is troubles, aka fatman, mr.  lover-lover ( he
thinks i'm his girl) third is rascal, aka rascal ratman, fangs.  fourth
is my x-mas baby his name is coodles, aka coodle doodle man , coddely
doddely.

there the best kids i could ask for like them better than people
sometimes.