From:
Tricia-Anne Ferretty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 15:15:03 -0400
AUG 13th    at    4:30pm
Sharon Burbine from the Mass Friends of the Domestic Ferret will be speaking
at our this meeting.
This is a must for Mass residents!  Sharon will be speaking about how we can
all help to pass HB295 (the ferret bill).
This meeting is open to the public.
We are a newly formed club for NH, Mass & Vt.

The meeting is at:
Nashua Senior Center
70 Temple st
Nashua, NH

this meeting is only about 45 mins from Boston.
We will also be having tube races, if you plan to bring your ferrets please
be aware that anytime your ferrets are exposed to other ferrets there is a
risk of them catching something, including ECE (Green Slime).  ECE
information is given out to everyone at the door.

For more info and directions please call Tricia at 1-603-598-1209
or E-mail to [log in to unmask]

We have now moved up stairs to a bigger place and the fuzzie monsters have
taken it over!!  In the bedroom I thought "I" had a huge closet all to "my"
self but no, I have been notified by the ferrets that they now have
squatters rights and the closet and it's contents belong to them.  So much
for more space!

Tricia and the crew
Ferris "Where's my morning bagel"
Grisabella "Hey! I was sleeping!"
Boo "come on mom, please can I have some? Please?"
Tommy "Get out of MY closet, can't a boy have his privacy!"
Jasmine "Where is that cat, I gotta get that cat"
Pyewacket "Why do they keep bringing home these carpet sharks, I just want a
catnip mouse."