From:
Tig Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 16:08:13 -0700
I'm writing for a friend of mine who has lost her ferret.  She lives in the
Mescal Heights area of Seaside California.  "Ty" was discovered missing on
Aug 15th around 7:00 am.  He was being kept in a cage outside on the patio
and it is believed that a raccoon opened the cage setting him and his sister
free.  His sister was found safe and sound in the backyard but Ty has
decided to have an adventure.  Since we are in California (The Evil West) if
you have ANY information PLEASE call Dr. Murray"s Office (Avian and Exotic
Clinic) at 831-647-1147 or contact me through e-mail.  We have searched for
Ty all day with no luck... Just fresh poopie but no ferret it belongs to!
Thanks in advance!  He is very loved and we pray he comes home soon and
Safe!

Rachel