From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 05:18:50 -0400
Please don't assume I speak for any other shelter but ours.  We are
participants in the Ferret Store dot com's wholesale program for shelters
which allows us to purchase quality food & supplies at a reduced price.
This allows us to also pass the same savings on to the foster Moms &
Dads that provide a loving temporary home for the fur kids in our
guardianship.  We can't pay for the items used in the foster homes, we
just don't have the funds.  But the savings we share as we buy in bulk.
This may change in the future as our little group grows, but as things
stand currently, any foster home wanting to lend us a helping hand also
use their own pockets.

Debbie

Shelter Director & Foster Mom
Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice