From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:58:36 -0600
Seeking help in transporting ferrets from Arkadelphia, Arkansas to
Clarksville, Arkansas, for a ferret family of 10 ferrets, who have
been evicted, from home.  (not by resident, but complex owner)

Also seeking a PERMANENT, home for, this ferret family of 10, they have
a temporary home, but we are looking for one permanent roof for all 10 ,
since they were free roam, they are all a group, and must stay together.
Only persons/parties interested in taking all 10 need inquire.  There
are a few requiring medical attention/ special care needs.  Only parties
interested in sharing their home /love/attention/care with all ten of
these ferrets, need reply to myself, at [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] .  If you cannot take all 10 of them, and provide
necessary medical care and essentials, it is not necessary to reply.
Serious inquiries will be considered.

On another topic:
My Odin is still at large, and i wish to ask all of your for thoughts and
prayers for his safety and return at this time.  We have been contacted
twice with found ferrets, and neither of them look anything like my Odin,
but Frankie came home with us, he has been away from his former home, for
at least 2 months, and living at large in his rescuers home.  Jerry Reid,
is staying with is young gentleman, who happened to find him , and has
shown a great interest in his care and upkeep.  Both boys were found in
September, and i received calls in response to my fliers/ads in October.
There is still at least one more ferret at large out there, who's finder
hasn't come forth, to let me identify his as or as not my Odin, so...we
wait ...

Thank You,
Sincerely
Donna