From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:06:22 -0600
Wolfy,
So glad to hear that your Dippy was found !  One more ferret family,
fracture / mended :-) .

Unfortunately, my Odin remains MIA, at this time :-(   Please all, keep
him in your thoughts and prayers, while i continue my search for him....
the weather this year, a bit more harsh than last, but as usual get many
calls at the beginning of the search, and then "nothing".

With Eppy, i still had about 6 weeks of waiting from now to get him back.
I am hoping for another miracle, and ...

Just trying to keep my emotions in check, a bit better than the last
time, but i know there are many of you, who think of my Odin everyday.

Sincerely
donna