Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 16:11:13 +0000
I received word from Scott today that Lance is now in custody!!  KXLY
Channel 4 had a Live interview with Jean today, where they told her this
momentous news.

On this news, Jean gave ALL the credit to the FML, animal lovers and the
internet.  She also said that without the help from around the world Lance
would never have been caught.  She commented it wasn't herself, the police
or the media that made this happen, rather it was her "New world-wide
friends" and animal lovers that made it happen.

To EVERYONE I wish to say a HUGE thankyou, especially those who sent
donations, big or small, or their time, energy, effort, goods, money, or
medicines.

Please, remember that Jean is STILL struggling to keep her babies alive and
well.  She still needs the support, money, medical supplies etc especially.
Don't stop helping Jean because Lance is behind bars!!  If someone comes up
with the bail he's out on the streets again.

All the cards, flowers etc you can send to her daughter in the hospital will
be gratefully received.  Hopefully, they'll lift her spirits along with the
news that Lance is incarcerated.

Room  340
Holy Family Hospital
North 5633 Lingerwood
Spokane, Washington 99207  Phone 509-482-0111

Thanks again everyone, without you, we still wouldn't even have the warrant.

Sam
 -------

For the ferrets who died in Spokane 19 November 1997...

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/spokane.html
(or the mirror site at Geocities)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9131/spokane.html

May their lives be remembered, and their murderer punished to the fullest
extent of the law