From:
"Cali, Alicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:33:56 -0600
>I recently got a new chair and Wylie has been tearing the ceezey thin
>fabric that they put on the bottoms of chairs, couches and beds to cover
>the springs.

Dear Anonymous Poster,

Have you tried taking an old sheet (preferably white or ivory), cutting
it to fit the bottom of your new chair & either gluing or stapling (with
glue/staple gun) it?  I did this to the bottom of my couch and it worked!
Ferrets not only love the upholstery used by manufacturers on the bottom
of couches/chair/beds but it tears easily, making them very accessible to
the springs which can be a huge hazard!

Sincerely,
Alicia Cali & her 2 fuzzies, Calvin & Crystal