From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:24:03 -0500
TO Debbie Utter on cages: We have 3 Martins cages and a barn carrier.  I
wouldn't use anything else.  The oldest cage is 3 and there's not a spot
of rust or wear.  We replaced one of the pieces of carpet because it
didn't survive the 1st round of litter training. ;-)

The best thing is that Skip Martin can custom make a cage to your specs!
I have a friend who had a special cage made that is very long but not too
high.  It has 4 thin levels and the ferrets love it.  The had doors put
on each level to make cleaning easy.

Good luck!
Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,