Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:24:03 -0700
Hi!

Greetings to all you ferret lovers, hope all your fuzzies are well and if
they aren't our thoughts and prayers are with you, specially for those of
you who have lost one of your babies.

My son sent this site to me from the Arizona Game and fish department, and
it has some neat articles about the black footed ferrets they have released
in Arizona.  Some of you might be interested in checking it out.
http://www.azgfd.com/frames/other/idx_ferr.htm

mjo and the zoo (Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito,
Pepper, & Caesar and the dogs Garth and Darwin......r.i.p.  Phantom,
Nipper, EZ, Lightning, Cleo, & Duke)