Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:52:06 -0700
Hi all
Sorry this one is a little late but I waz kinda buzy with a project.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Crimson.  She waz met
Mickey.  They were glad to see each other and Mickey wanted to know what
waz going on at home and work.  They talked for some time.  They wondered
over to da Ferretone Flood and had some ferretone.  She even tried a little
surfing but wazn't very good at it and needs lots of work but she seemed
to enjoy da ferretone though.  After da flood they finished their talk and
Mickey gave her a tour and showed her all da attractions.  She said to tell
all her mommys and daddys dat she haz fur again and feels lots better.  She
said to send her luv and lots of kisses for everyone.

I am off to finish my project.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee